So it’s definitely summer…for the time being anyway! I guess this is what everyone has been working towards, huh?!Thankfully, my goals go beyond summer…which is a good job after the June that I had. Personal reasons made it difficult for me to remain active and I had what would be the most inactive month since I ever began records. therefore, I’m keeping this brief, but positive with a short write up on what I did do along with my plans for July 🙂
Goal 1: Completed March 2013
I attended one Yiin Yoga class which focused on the hips; lots of long deep stretching.
Lots of cycling during June really did do wonders for my core 🙂 I also taught 3 beginner pole sessions which ensured I worked on upper body and core strength demonstrating the moves over, and over, and over again!
I clocked up just under 14km this month
– I compiled and shared my first workout for y’all (Quick & SimpElle Workout #1)
– I moved back to London #HelloLondon
– No new activities this month 🙁
– The New YMCAfit campaign launched! You can see my pictures here and there and I’ll be bringing you the full write up soon 🙂
|YMCAfit Facebook banner (c) YMCAfit|
Finally here are my goals for July:
1. Meet my NikeFuel goal 4 out of each 7 days
2. Complete the July abs challenge
3. Practice splits once per week (minimum)
4. Progress to 4 unassisted pull ups
5. Run once per week after the British 10km on July 14th
6. Try 2 new classes
|july abs challenge|
How are your goals going?! Have you had any set backs? and how have you dealt with them?! Leave a comment below and let me know how things are going!
Elle 😉 x