This was the plan for August:
August 2014 Goals
1. Weekly schedule: duathlon training to plan, crossfit 1x, yoga 1-2x, reformer 1x, spin 1x
2. successfully complete 1st Whole30
3. cycle commute 2 – 4x per week
4. plan of day for duathlon – travel to / from, energy sourcing during event, outfit chosen, bike spare parts
1. Weekly Schedule: duathlon training to plan, crossfit 1x, yoga 1-2x, reformer 1x, spin 1x
Week 1: run / spin / run, crossfit, run club
Week 2: crossfit, run club
Week 3: rocket yoga, crossfit, run club
Week 4: 10km, crossfit, run club, run club
Week 5: 10km
All of these workouts were on top of cycling to / from work etc (see number 3). I managed to hit up crossfit each week and my running has been more constant. August 2014 is actually the second highest month distance wise for me in over 18 months!
2. Successfully complete Whole30 programme
I defo smashed this one! You can read about it here:
…I’m sure this will be one goal that comes up again and again in the future!
3. Cycle commute 2 – 4x per week
I’m pretty sure I hit this even though I didn’t record it. That is until my bike was stolen 🙁 I’m currently trying to organise one for the London Duathlon which was one of my biggest goals for 2014!
4. Plan of day for duathlon
I’m a little behind on this one due to the recent events. Whether I take a bike with me or collect one there will determine the route I take. I have already picked up all my snacks and energy gels though so that is one less thing to worry about. My outfit will be my lululemon specialized gear which I actually haven’t had a chance to test out but I’m thinking, if it’s good enough for the specialized team then it certainly will be good enough for me!
Focus Forward to September…
September 2014 Goals
1. Weekly schedule: run 1-2x, crossfit 1x, yoga 1-2x, other 1x
2. successfully complete London Duathlon
3. pre holiday cleanse: 2 juices per day for ten days
Nice and simpElle, eh?!
September is gonna be a busy month for me with work, exercise and life but I’m looking forward to it all. I still have some fun events in the calendar post London Duathlon so that won’t be the end of running for me!
What’s on your plan for September?! …How has 2014 been going for you so far?! Share your thoughts and comments with me via Twitter / Facebook or below…
Elle 🙂 x