Lynette, of Life’s Better in Yoga Pants nominated me for the Leibster Award and seeing as it’s a Friday…Boxing Day an’ all …a bit of light heartedness wouldn’t go a miss 🙂 It’s taken me, maybe over a year to actually publish this post, so no better time than the present!
The (unverified) rules state that you must answer the questions set to you by the nominating blogger so here are my answers to Lynette’s questions…
1. What is your favorite thing to do in the fall?
Snuggle under a thick warm duvet, with the smell of fresh linen…and probably blog / read / watch TV 🙂
2. If you could go anywhere for a weekend getaway, where would you go?
Top of my list is Amsterdam
3. Favorite workout?
At this very moment, I love kettlebells even though I don’t get to use them very often
4. What feature do you absolutely love about yourself?
I love that I am strong and determined! …I never give up and think anything is possible…is that more than 1?!
5. What is your biggest health/fitness/wellness accomplishment from this year?
Running 10km in under 60 minutes…never thought I could do it!
6. Who do you talk to everyday?
7. How long have you been blogging for?
It was a year in July 2012… so 15 months in total right now!
8. Do you prefer to get your nails done or do them at home?
Prefer to do them at home.
9. What is your favorite short term goal for 2013?
To reach my activity goal at least 4 days out of each 7. ….oooo or maybe to try 2 new classes each month…
10. What is something you cannot live without?
…my slow cooker 🙂
11. Morning person or night person?
defo a night person!
Oh, so now, apparently I have to share 11 random facts about myself :s …erm, 1. I wanted to be a lawyer as a child 2. I wanted to be a police officer as an adult 3. I hated exercise as a teenager 4. I was a 100m sprinter as a child 5. My favourite meal is spaghetti bolognese 6. I’m lactose intolerant 7. I loved milk as a teenager 8. I’m very opinionated 9. I value honesty a lot 10. I hate swimming and probably can’t remember how to swim 11. I was born in Barbados 12. I’m not a pet person 13. I don’t think the number 13 is unlucky 14. My favourite number is 7 15. I love to learn.
….woooo….that got my brain all warmed up! …what’s next!?!
List 11 bloggers, then make up 11 questions for them…yikes!
Im nominating these bloggers:
1. Reason to Play
2. PT Mollie
3. That Good Girl Chi
5. Work Hard, Train Hard, Play Harder
6. Chasing My Boston Dream
7. Road Runner Girl
8. Naturally, Leah
9. Life Laura London
10. Jessie Loves to Run
11. This Mama Can Run
and my questions…
1. What city are you from (originally) and what’s your favourite thing about that city?
2. At the age you are now, what one piece of advice would you give to a 15 year old you?
3. What’s your favourite type of workout?
4. What’s your favourite food?
5. Tell me what your ideal weekend might entail?
6. Tell me an app (on your phone / iPad etc) that you couldn’t live without?
7. What was your favourite subject at school?
8. Heels or trainers?!
9. Tell me a quote that resonates with you…
10. Make up or no make up?!
11. Top destination on your list of places you MUST visit…
There you go 🙂 ….participation is voluntary so ladies above, don’t feel obliged!
Elle 🙂 x