Being back in London has been great…but it has been a very busy time! Juggling work, play and exercise when you need a new routine is a learning curve of its own. But it can be done, it just takes time…
My July sure beats the heck out of June though…
Goal 1: Completed March 2013
I attended NTC yoga early on in the month. I also rented out a stretch DVD which I noted down the exercises for and will use; it’s 60 minutes long though so not something I could do everyday! Will be sharing that with you soon 🙂
Two NTC classes and a NCG Street Pole class made sure that my core and upper body got worked out! The GYMBOX challenge was also a fab workout… The tabata sit ups were…erm, core worthy!
I ran the British 10km this month in a very unglamorous time. I’m all kitted out with fresh gear and ready to hit the streets again though. Just because I have achieved a goal doesn’t mean I can’t strive to improve on that…I’m hoping the new Challenges part of the Nike Running app will help motivate me to run more too…
– It was the keep it simpElle one year blogiversary!
– We became a dot com! www.keepitsimpelle.com
– I created a 12 minute simpElle workout for y’all
– I’m back teaching NTC! So far I’ve been at Victoria Park and Regents Park! You can check out my schedule on the Get In Touch page 🙂
– you might have spotted me on the womensfitness.co.uk website featured in an YMCAfit advert
I’m planning on joining a gym in August…so will be making time for classes, some serious training and running!
Here are my goals for August:
1. Meet my NikeFuel goal 4 out of each 7 days
2. Complete my Supple Strength course
3. Practice splits once per week (minimum)
4. Progress to 4 unassisted pull ups
5. Run twice per week
6. Try 2 new classes
How are your goals going?! How do you establish a new routine when things change?! Leave a comment below and let me know how things are going!