I’m in the middle of writing a post about what I typically eat in a week when I realise I’ve never shared this mint chocolate chip smoothie recipe that I practically live on! I sometimes have it on it’s own if I don’t have time to stop and eat or have it in addition to some cooked food. It’s perfect for those who are doing Whole30 or follow the paleo way of eating!
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 scoop of paleo protein powder
- 1 tbs cacao nibs
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tbs mint leaves
- 1 cup of fresh / frozen greens (kale / spinach)
Place all ingredients in your blender and blitz until smooth.
Do you have a favourite go to smoothie recipe?!
Smoothie Recipe Inspiration:
- Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
- ‘Going For Gold’ Mango Smoothie For Puma
- Vegan Coconut Blueberry Summer Smoothie Recipe
- How To Build Your Perfect Post-Workout Smoothie
- Chocolate Strawberry Superfood Smoothie With Nutri Advanced
- #SuperpoweredYou Almond And Cacao Smoothie
- Paleo Mint Chip Smoothie Recipe
- Green Tea Smoothie Recipe
- #Whole30 Chocolate Protein Smoothie
- Chobani Berry Banana Smoothie
- January Greens Smoothie
- Piña Colada Pineapple Smoothie