Just when I thought I had lost my passion for running, I joined Anna on an IG Live chat all about running and reminded myself why I haven’t permanently given up the sport!
As a “self-confessed running re-starter” I think I’ve got a few nuggets of knowledge to share whether you’re a beginner or returner so I didn’t wanna waste the information. I’ve created an audio file that you can listen to, or you can head over to my IGTV channel to have a watch.
Here are some of the questions we covered:
- tell us about you and what you do
- when did you get into running?
- why running?
- what was your favourite thing about couch 2 5k?
- did you learn anything / make any mistakes when you first started running?
- how do you motivate yourself when you don’t feel like running?
- do you plan on taking on a 5k parkrun once they’re back up and running?
- do you plan on entering any running races?
- what’s the best thing about running?
If you have any other questions for me, drop ’em in the comments below! But feel free to have a looksy on the Running Category here on the blog where I document my journey, my love of the running community and more great tips!
In my Summer 2020 Q’tine Life Update, I also shared with you some podcasts I featured on recently, talking about everything fitness, running and cycling, including how active I was as a kid, to how I got into the Fitness Industry.
Here are the podcasts already live you can catch up on:
- Tough Girl Podcast Feature: Elle Linton
- Talk Twenties Podcast Feature – Keeping Fit & Active
- Strong Habits Podcast Feature – Cycling, Mooncups & Adventures
I’m also scheduled to be a guest on two more podcasts this September (2020) so as soon as those have been recorded and are live I will be sure to share here on the blog.
When you’ve had a listen to this little running chat though, please leave a comment below or on my social channels to let me know what you think.